Draw a free-form polygon, perfect-square polygon, or perfect-circle polygon onto the map using the design menu.
Draw a Polygon¶
Follow the steps here to pull up the design tools menu.
Click on the relevant design tool icon to draw a polygon, square, or circle on the map.
You can also edit/markup a polygon after you draw it.
From the project, scroll below the map. Click the ‘+’ icon to display the notes and edit parameters for a polygon.
From here you can:
- Create a Buffer: Type in a radius to create a new polygon buffer surrounding the selected polygon.
- Stroke Color: Type in the name of a color to change a polygon’s outline color.
- Stroke Weight: Type a number from 1-100 to change a polygon’s outline thickness.
- Fill Color: Type in the name of a color to change the shading of a polygon.
- Fill Opacity: Type a percentage as a decimal (e.g. 0.01) to set the opacity of a polygon.