Once you are logged in, you will be able to see the main page. The site is divided into three main areas:
- Top navigation - top navigation is always visible, allowing you to make quick important actions.
- Side menu - on the left side of the screen, you can find the side menu, allowing you to navigate easily between different parts of the application
- Main area - Based on your selection, the main area will display the required content either in the top navigation or in the main area
Creating an Account¶
In order to create an account and unlock the power of our site, follow these steps: 1. Navigate to https://andersonopt.com/auth/login. 2. Click on the ‘Login’ button that can be located on the top right corner.
On the page that will appear, Click the ‘Sign Up’ tab
Sign up either by Google account or by providing your email and password.
Sign up using Google - simply click on ‘Sign Up With Google’ and follow the instructions
Sign up using your email and password - simply insert your email address and choose a password, then click on ‘Login’.
Password requires at least six characters
Login to Your Account¶
In order to log in, start by navigating to https://andersonopt.com/auth/login. Then, click on ‘Login’ button that can be located on the top right corner.
On the page that will appear, you have two options to log in:
Login using Google - simply click on ‘Log in with Google’ and follow the instructions
Login using your email and password - simply insert your email address and password as defined when you created your account and click on ‘Login’
In case you forgot your password, you can get an email to reset it. Click on ‘Login’ button that can be located on the top right corner.
On the page that will appear, click on ‘Don’t remember your password?’ option.
A screen that allows you to insert your email address will appear. Fill your email and click on ‘Send Email’.
A confirmation message will appear, and you will receive an email with a link. Click on the link in the email to reset password
The top navigation consists of several parts:
- Anderson Optimization logo - clicking on it will direct you to the homepage, regardless of the page you are currently viewing
- Team details - the name of the team you are currently viewing, an option to change teams, and the option to update settings of your team will appear
- User Profile - Clicking on it will take you to your user profile page, allowing you to view and edit your details
- Logout - Clicking on it will log you out
The side menu consists of three parts:
- Expand / Collapse side menu - clicking on it will change the state of the menu from Expanded to Collapsed and vice-versa
- Prospect button - clicking on this Prospect navigates you to the main page, allowing you to identify land for new development.
- Main navigation - Under this section, you will find the main components, including your projects, assets, organizations, files, and data. Choosing each item in the list will reveal a menu allowing you to either view existing items, or create a new one.
The main navigation section holds the main parts of the AOProspect. Clicking on each item in the list will unveil a nested menu. The nested menu includes the following entries: Items you have previously defined; Create new items; View and create groups.
Project - Projects are a grouping of items to provide a comprehensive view of an opportunity or ongoing project.
Asset - Assets are physical objects that are used in the power grid.
Org - Organizations are used to define various entities that are owners, operators, or interact with the power grid in some way.