Phone Number Lookup (Reverse Address Lookup)
Premium add-on that allows you to automatically look up phone numbers for landowners based on mailing address and site addresses
We've partnered with Trestle to help you find phone numbers for landowners to streamline outreach. With this premium add-on, you can look up phone numbers related to each parcel's mailing address and site address and export the phone numbers in the mailing list excel file.
Please reach out to your Client Success contact to set up this add on.
- 12-month commitment for add-on
- $300 per month for up to 5k lookups; if you need additional lookups per month, please let us know so we can work with you on a plan.
Follow these steps to pull in phone numbers:
- On the target project, click on the Parcels tab (tab is listed at the bottom of the project below the map)
- In the parcels list, check the box next to each parcel that you want to lookup the phone number for (or click the 'select all' checkbox to select all parcels on the project)
- Once the desired parcels are selected, click on the See Actions button on the right side of the table view
- In the menu, click on Asset Tasks
- Select Reverse Address Search
- In the pop-up, hit Run
Once the lookup completes, follow the steps below to review the phone numbers and export the data.
Once the workflow has proccessed, you can review and export the phone number data for landowner outreach.
- In the top-right corner of the parcels list, click the more button (3 dot button) to view and add additional columns to the list-view.
- Using the filter field, search for the keyword: 'Phone'
- Select all columns with the word 'Phone' in the title; there may be up to six different phone fields listed (up to 3 for each: Mailing Address and Site Address)
- Select and view the 'Notes' column as well to see additional details on related contacts and phone numbers.
Once the desired columns have been selected, you can view them in the table (use the scroll bar at the bottom of the table to scroll through and view the columns. You can also drag and drop columns around in the table to re-order them in the view).