v2.0.0 - 11/16/20
Eventually these tasks will be available directly from a sidebar on the map, but as we work through the redesign, we've moved the tasks to the new 'See Actions' button.
- On a project, go to the Parcels tab
- Click the blue 'See Actions' button
- Tasks available include, Parcel Search, Create Combo Buffer, and Project Buildable Area Analysis
We have started a series of updates to the data tables across the platform. More changes to come soon!
- Added checkboxes for easier row selection
- Updated the interface
When multiple layers are enabled on the map, the layer pop-up window now displays tabs for each layer.
- Turn on desired layers from the Layers menu
- Click on the map to see layer attribute info for that area
- In the layer pop-up window, click to the tab of interest to view data about that layer
- Improved asset map loading speed in updated 'Create project' flow
- Defaulted the 'add assets' step to the map view
- Updated user interface between steps
- Added integration support for additional KML/KMZ data folder structures
- Fixed APN search in 'create project' flow
- Adjusted map zooming behavior on newly created projects
- Addressed sporadic timing issues on newly created projects so that project tasks and lat/long coordinates should be visible when project first loads