v2.3.0 -- 5/07/21
Larger project map makes it easier to view all key map details of a project in one view.
View asset lists on project by expanding/collapsing new asset drawer (drawer can be dragged/dropped to desired height as well).
As we continue to work through the platform redesign, some buttons have moved around/changed look on the project asset tabs:
- Filter, Columns, and Export buttons are now above the asset table view
This will open the new asset detail page. On this page, users can edit details about an asset, save notes, etc.
- Display/hide individual drawings
- Edit polygon/drawing name
- Edit shape
We added more detailed versions of the previous Solar Resource Potential layers with more detailed versions of the layer from NREL's NSRDB Data Viewer:
- Solar Resource - Multi Year PSM Direct Normal Irradiance - Solar Resource - Multi Year PSM Global Horizontal Irradiance
Locate land by township, range, and section with this new layer. Try switching to the 'Terrain' basemap setting for easier viewing of this layer if the source font is hard to see over the normal satellite imagery basemap.
- Adjusted a number of tools related to composite geometry to ensure that the buildable area polygon updates/behaves as expected.
- Fixed full screen map mode on asset detail page so that map toolbar is still visible
- Added message in UI for failed APN parcel searches.
- Buildable area (acres) column in parcels list should now update to the latest values Buildable Area Analysis values without refresh.
- Re-added export KML option to View Assets map.